Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it possible that I got a false negative?

I have had all the signs of being pregnant and I didn't notice till I missed my period so it wasn't missed because of stress.. And my periods are very regular. I only took a dollar store test but its been 6 days past my missed period.. Is it a false negative or what?Is it possible that I got a false negative?
Very well could be. I would go invest in a digital one that clearly states ';pregnant'; or ';not pregnant';. I took 2 tests (around the time I had missed my period) that I was unsure about until I finally took the digital one and it was clear as day. Sometimes it's hard to read those lines if there is even a tiny tiny bit showing up you know.. better to be safe and less stressed worrying about it.Is it possible that I got a false negative?
it may be just be shure and go to a doc good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment