Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I seem to have a persistent, but false sensation. How can I get rid of it?

For three days now, I have had the sensation that a piece of tape, or some other adhesive is stuck on the bottom of my foot. There is nothing there. While it does not really impact my life at all, I do find it to be annoying. What could be causing this, and how can I get rid of it?I seem to have a persistent, but false sensation. How can I get rid of it?
Nerves can produce all kinds of wierd sensations in and on the surface of the body. Try massaging the area with some dencorub or ice- that's sure to distract you from the other sensation!





But seriously, is the area red, swollen, miscoloured, itchy, painful, inflamed or warmer than other areas of the skin? If so- or if you start to feel unwell in any other ways or it impairs your mobility- get it checked out by a doctor. And avoid wearing high heel shoes- they wreck havoc on your posture and spine besides.

No comments:

Post a Comment