Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm hearing you need tickets for this years Rockefeller tree lighting, true or false?

I feel horrible asking because I'm a native but I'm worried now that this may be true! I was planning on going to the tree around 3 on the 2nd but a close friend of mine said you need tickets %26amp; mentioned that her %26amp; her mom got theirs already. Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks :)I'm hearing you need tickets for this years Rockefeller tree lighting, true or false?
No you'll be able to find plenty of place to stand. 3 might be a little early though. I went a couple years ago and we were freezing! We would have had a good spot even if we got there at 4:30. Make sure to bring hot cocoa! By the way, we stood right in front of Anthropologie. :)I'm hearing you need tickets for this years Rockefeller tree lighting, true or false?
My friend, if the folks at Rockefeller Center were selling tickets to the tree lighting ceremony, they will be making money right now. The fact is the event is free, just like riding the Staten Island Ferry or going to see the ball drop in Time Square. You don't need to pay a red cent.





Remember, the event is free.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment