Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it considered harassment to me, if somebody keeps ringing my employer and making false complaints about me?

A certain person is trying to get me sacked by continually phoning my employer and making false statements about me. Is this harrasment %26amp; what can I do about it?Is it considered harassment to me, if somebody keeps ringing my employer and making false complaints about me?
Yes this is harassment. If you know who is calling then you can sue for defamation of character, but you will have to prove that it was a certain person and that what they said affected your job. If you don't know who is making the false complaints there is nothing you can really do.Is it considered harassment to me, if somebody keeps ringing my employer and making false complaints about me?
You betcha! Go directly to your employer and ask for a few minutes to talk to him.
Yes it is harassment. I would stop by my local police station and get their advice. Good luck.
Yes, but unless you can figure out who this person is, I'd say you can do nothing about it. If you do know who it is, you can sue, but proving the case will be difficult.
YES!! call teh police and ahve them tap the Boss's phone (w/ bosses knowledge and agreement) and figure it out!!





then file CHARGES!!
thats not exactly harrasment but u should alert your manager and talk to the person you think is doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment