Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anyone got false negatives and just felt heartbroken?

I took a test this morning. I think I may have taken it too early because my period is not due until the 30th. My husband and I are trying for baby #2. This is the second month of trying. We had sex almost every single day this month from the day I got off of my period. So I would think my chances are pretty high. Anyone else got a negative and got a positive later.Anyone got false negatives and just felt heartbroken?
Oh yeah - BFNs are the MAIN reason I won't take a test right now. I'm not due for a few more days, myself, and even though I'm experiencing some symptoms (some familiar, some unfamiliar) I won't go NEAR a test, as tempting as its been these last few days:)





We have four kiddos, and pretty much I am trying to stay calm and understand that this may be my month, may not be, and as soon as I am confident enough to come to terms with that, I suppose I'll be ready to test.





Don't let a BFN at this point get you down. In fact, pretend you did not even take it, sweetie, because it will only drive you nuts, preggo or not preggo. PRETEND you did NOT even take it, got it???





Wait until you miss your period. As hard as it is, try it, because NOTHING is worse than getting that BFP early and then getting BFPERIOD just afterward anyway..... trust me, nothing worse.





Sprinkling some BD on ya!Anyone got false negatives and just felt heartbroken?
My period is due Oct 1 and I took a test to see and it came out negative. I feel so sad, but I have been told it's still too early to have a positive. I also didn't test with my first morning urine either.





I have very sore breasts, achy back, fatigue, queasy at times, headaches, bloating and cramps. My PMS symptoms are always the same and I have been pregnant before and I just KNOW I am. I just have this feeling. I have been pregnant twice before so I know how it feels.





I hope we both get positives :O) I would wait until AF is supposed to come but I know sometimes we get so anxious to take them and we don't wait and end up with a result we didn't want.





Good luck hun
i went thru that plenty of times i wasted so much money no test that my man was fed up and made me quit buying them....my period would be 3 days late or 4 or even 5 and as soon as id test hours or even that same night or next day my period would come it used to disapoint me so bad that i would just be sad the rest of the day....THEN when i stopped wanting to become pregnant months later i didnt get my period for a whole week and i knew that i had to test bc it wasnt normal to go past 5 days with no period so i let 3 more days pass and i had a feeling i was but hubby was insisting i didnt get hopes up for either one and not to get a test so the next day i decided to go with no period still and finally bought it and it was POSITIVE!!!!!


so girl just let time pass dont think about it as long as your period isnt a week late i wouldnt bother buying any its just a headache when it comes back negative
I think its just too early - I tested on the day my period was due and got a negative, then again three days later and got a positive (just took a regular test, not an early response). Your hormone levels might just not be high enough yet. Good luck!!
I got a false negative on this pregnancy and I was using early response! It broke my husbands heart every time we thought we were pregnant and turned out to be wrong. This time the negative test was wrong. Wait about 10 days and try again!
i tested every morning since 10 days after i ovulated with this pregnancy. i tested with an early test and didn't get a positive until the day my period was due. dont give up until your period shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment